Remus Exhausts are well known for their technical partnership with companies close to them. They have an outstanding relationship with KTM and make some of the best aftermarket exhausts products for the KTM range and every year with new models they apply their knowledge to make sure you have something which is just perfect for your new bike. This all makes this Remus Exhausts for the KTM Duke 125 a very important and high level product for Remus and as an entry level motorcycle the exhaust should come with an entry level affordability.
KTM Duke 125 Remus Motorcycle Exhausts.
Focusing on performance and quality along with the innovation of new products has led to Remus becoming the largest and most successful exhaust manufacturer in Europe. They were the first manufacturer to introduce removalbe baffle technology with the Revolution and this has now become the industry standard.
• All Remus exhausts are developed for standard settings, meaning theres no need to re-jet (its optional)
• Theres a choice of maintenance-free (INNOVATION) or re-packable (GENESIS and GRAND PRIX) race silencers
• Alternatively, racing type (54mm) connecting tubes/headers offer more power and greater weight savings
• Highest Quality TUV approved stainless steel construction throughout
• You can retain your bikes centre stand, where applicable
• Oil filter and drain plug access is retained for ease of future maintenance
• All Remus exhausts are extensively dyno tested to ensure maximum power output
• Remus unique pre-baffled (76mm) connecting tubes/headers offer power without offensive noise
• Choice of slip-on cans or full system for many bikes
• Unlimited mileage warranty on all Remus products
REMUS for Street bikes. The rapid progress in the development of street bikes – be it Cruisers or sport bikes – means that the sport exhaust developed and manufactured by REMUS must meet the highest demands in sound, performance gain, fit and weight optimization.
Be it the slip-on solution or the complete system, Remus offers the perfect, individualized solution for the optimization for almost every street bike. Knowledge gained from worldwide racing experience guarantees the highest product quality and a continuous refinement of the already existing product range.
We can supply exhausts from Arrow, Akrapovic, Devil, Hindle, Motad, Racefit, Remus, Scorpion & Yoshimura. We cannot stock every exhaust available to us. We try to stock numbers of the most popular exhausts but again we go through these quickly and pre-ordering is often the most productive way for you to ensure your order. Lead times for delivery do vary but most can within a 10 working day period. Exceptions to this are Devil & Racefit which are ordered direct from the factory and can take 5-7 working days to reach us and Scorpion who with the exception of the more common exhausts manufacture o order and can take upto 15 working days to deliver to us. Please bear this in mind before placing your order and if you would like a closer approximation please ask and we will ask the questions and answer accordingly. For further information on delivery times please contact us on email@example.com or call on ++44 28 9581 1333.
Make Remus Motorcycle Exhausts the exhaust choice replace your OE KTM Duke 125 Motorcycle Exhaust.